INFORMATION NOTE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE PRIVACY CODE
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code, the following information is given.
Purpose of processing
The data is collected by us for the following purposes:
- free rregistration in our lists;
- performance of the subscribed services;
- meeting the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- management of contacts;
Methods of processing
The data will be processed as follows:
- collection of data from the person concerned through cards or coupons, with third parties, by telephone or telematic means;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organisation of files mainly in an automated form.
in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the
Technical Regulations regarding minimum security, Annex B of the Privacy
All details requested are compulsory.
Consequences of refusal to supply details
In case of non-inclusion of one or more compulsory details, the person concerned cannot benefit from the service requested.
Parties to whom the personal details can be disclosed
The collected data (aggregated in anonymous form) can be disclosed to:
- companies and enterprises;
- associations and foundations.
intending to purchase advertising space in the lists or on the site and/or linked to the supply of a particular service.
- parties who should have access to the data, according to the law or secondary and/or EU regulations.
The use of session c.d. cookies (that are not memorized persistently on
the computer of the users and vanish when the browser is closed) is
to the transmission of session identification details (consisting in
random numbers generated by the server) needed for allowing the secure
and efficient exploring
of the web site. The session c.d. cookies used in this web site avoid
having to resort to other information systems techniques that may be
the confidentiality of surfing by the users and do not allow for the
acquisition of personal identification data of the users.
Rights of the party concerned
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
of the Privacy Code, we point out that regarding processing of the
data, you are entitled to:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may regard you;
- be informed of the nature and purposes of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding
you, even if not yet recorded, and communication of said data and its
origin in an intelligible form, as well as the logic and purposes of its
processing; the request can be renewed, subject to the existence of
justifiable reasons, at an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, conversion into an anonymous form or blocking
of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose preservation is
unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or
- the updating, correction or, when desired, integration of the existing data;
- a declaration that the operations mentioned in items 2 and 3
have been made known, also as regards their contents, to those to whom
the data has been disclosed, unless such fulfilment proves impossible or
involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected
- wholly or partly oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing
of personal data regarding you, even if pertaining to the scope of its
- wholly or partly oppose the processing of personal data regarding
you and foreseen for purposes of commercial information or sending
advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market
research or interactive commercial communication, and to be informed by
the holder, not later than when the data is communicated or disclosed,
of the possibility of freely exercising such right.
To all intents and purposes, the processor is:
To exercise the rights provided for under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code,
simply contact us via one of the channels made available.
All the data is protected through the use of anti-virus, firewall and protection through password.
- The message notifying deletion from the lists also confirms the
complete cancellation of your data. Notification of cancellation by
telephone or mail is provided for.