- an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System which includes:
- a specific organisation
- ongoing improvement of the delivered quality and environmental protection, by identifying specific quality and environmental parameters
- our own ongoing improvement
- optimisation of energy consumption and raw materials;
- the use of reusable and recyclable materials;
- the promotion of waste management oriented towards its reduction and reuse;
- controlling and guaranteeing the product;
- measuring and effective improvement of customer satisfaction;
- the modern management of economic-financial resources;
- raising awareness, among selected and qualified suppliers, regarding issues of quality and environmental responsibility
- involvement and training of human resources as indispensable creators of business improvement
Autodemolizione Bresolin is currently the only partner in Italy for all car manufacturers in the treatment of end of life vehicles and is a leader in the sector in Europe for technology standards, productivity levels, environmental respect and commitment to research & development.
The Group is organised and operates in conformity with an ISO 14001 certified integrated management system.
This standard is applied to the organisation processes that have an impact on the quality and focuses on ongoing improvement and customer satisfaction.
For these directives the firm has been awarded ISO 9001 certification:
- quality management system;
- responsibility management;
- resource management;
- analysis and improvement.